COVID-19 (Stage 4 Restrictions) Notice!
During Stage 4 Restrictions Bonsai Art Nursery is required to close the
shop front to the general public. The Nursery is expected to reopen
for normal sales on Monday 28th September.
WE ARE OPEN FOR:
Phone orders – prepay over the phone (see instructions below).
Trade Sales and Deliveries.
Phone either the Nursery on 0415 922 461 or Trevor on 0402 096 725
How to buy.
• View our Instagram for actual trees for sale > Click here to open Instagram
• Phone one of the above numbers and discuss with our
friendly staff what bonsai you are looking for.
• Arrange photos to be sent via sms for your perusal.
• Once you have made your choice – send back the photo
of chosen bonsai for conformation.
• Confirm if you will be doing contactless pick up (information below)
or you will need delivery arranged (information below).
• Nursery will call to pay with your credit card over phone or E.F.T.
(Electronic Funds Transfer) directly to our Bank Account.
Contactless pickup from Nursery.
• Arrange a time & drive in to nursery car park.
• Do NOT leave your vehicle.
• Sound horn for attention & we will place your prepaid order into your car.
Contactless pickup from further than 5km away.
Contactless click and collect is as per DHHS indicates about traveling
further than 5km – View DHHS information here.
Delivery – All delivered goods will need to supply the following.
• Full name & address of recipient
• Email address of recipient
• Contact phone number of recipient
• Any special delivery instructions – A signature is usually required
upon delivery unless prior permission is given to leave goods
somewhere safe & secure.
• Any message from sender to recipient, i.e if bonsai or item is a gift.
Thank you for your support during this troubling time
and please stay safe.